Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Bunch of Suprises for Oprah!

I have to admit- The first act, David and Dania is really amazing- like
"WHAT THE F*CK?" They were on "America's Got Talent" before, Here it is:



But the STAR of this episode, as far as I'm concerned is Sarah Blakely and SPANX-

I AM IN LOVE WITH SARAH BLAKELY.

She had an idea, she took the $5000 she had in her savings, and made her vision into $100 Million in sales- and did I tell you hot HOT she is??


And then she did it:

She gave away ONE MILLION DOLLARS to Oprah's foundation.

I AM IN LOVE

By the way, when I saw the brothers and their AMAZING feats of strength, I got 5 words for them:

I CAN DO THAT.

ALONE.

Dude- how do you get your LEGS that STRONG??? HOLY CRAP!!!!

39 and 41.... damn.

I felt better when I saw how short one of them was!

I don't do no crosswords, but I have to admit, I felt a little.... FEMININE
when I was guessing the "Oprah Crossword"

That "Self-Parking Car" was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lame!!!

But then again, it doesn't HAVE to do the job really well to do it better than a lot of women, right? It'll sell until people realize it doesn't work!

No comments: