Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why is grandma walking around naked?

OK, so I'm all for real beauty at any age and all of that, but I have to admit that I'd be a little freaked out if I saw my grandma NAKED on a billboard in Times Square.

Am I alone here?

All the women on this show were super-cute, and the make-overs are admittedly my favorite things; It's just neat-o to see this frumpy raggedy thing become a sexy vibrant woman- it's like magic!

That's what you gotta do- you gotta find a woman who doesn't know she's hot, and then "bring it out" of her- it's like bargain shopping!

My mom couldda been on the show- she looks great for her age, and I'm SURE she's watching just waiting to see if anyone beats her!

Hold on- I guess my Mom would be the right age to be on that Times Square Billboard...

That would be worse I think...

"Mom, put your clothes on!"

No comments: