Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bill O'Reilly? AGAIN??

Ok, so now we can see just how committed Oprah is to putting away child molesters-

She had Bill O'Reilly on again.

I already wrote about my feelings about child molesters in a previous post...

I felt for Todd Bequette, and I think it takes enormous courage to go on TV and talk about it.
Whoever is running around wondering why the kids don't run- Shut up.
They are PRISONERS.

Adult, TRAINED military men get captured in war and brainwashed; what chance do you think a child has?

Anyway- here's the problem with Bill O'Reilly:

"They're evil, they're evil; We have an obligation to get rid of them"

He happens to be talking about child molesters in this case, but I have a feeling that those words are said in relation to a GREAT MANY people. Blacks, Jews, Gays, Rappers, The Dixie Chicks, etc.

He's an intelligent, passionate guy, and I think he's a leader- but he seems unable to hear.
If he's under the impression that he has "The Answer", there seems to be no way to give him another side.

Being Gay was EVIL a few years ago, wasn't it?

Well, I happen to think this situation IS horrible, and definitely needs a punishment.

Remember my other post.

But what happens when we hear about someone who is "sick"; will we try to help her, or will we get rid of her?

Just asking.

No comments: