Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Incredible Families- Why I'm scared of kids....

Didn't the Pete's seem SO HAPPY before they had kids?

Why does everyone say that?

I think my parents were happy until I came around....sniff, sniff.

My favorite quote of the day: "Let's just say that there's a lot of bullets in the gun"

Awesome.

But hold on- he has an appointment with "Dr. Snippy" and he keeps putting it off-

NO KIDDING!!

Why doesn't SHE go see "Dr. Tie-The-Tubee"?

Anyway- Those African kids must sing REEEEEEAAAALLLLY well, huh?

Normally I'm not big on religious people; I find that religion divides us more often than it unites us, but just as the Catholic Church has been both the best and worst force in humanity, religion can bring out both the best and worst in people.

In this case, I am thrilled that these families felt "God talk to [their] hearts" and had them adopt these african boys. I don't knkow if I have the capacity to be so generous, but these families religion and spirituality inspired them to take a "step of faith".

I think it's beautiful.

And you're damn right- I'd have a "Seargent Mentality" too!

And then there's the gay family.

With the FLAMING son.

Ok, I'm not saying they MADE him like that or anything, and I'm glad that he found a place to be, with apparently good role models. No parents are perfect, and these don't need to be either.
But let's face it- the second James started talking- I think we all knew what the deal was there.

and quadruplets- sounds like 4 HEADACHES at once!

No comments: