Wednesday, February 7, 2007

De-Clutter or get no SEX!!!

I dunno about you, but that's pretty much all I heard!

I started thinking "Do I want to hold on to that bag of 500 STAR WARS TIES, or do I want to get my woman in the mood"?

- But wait, don't the Star Wars Ties turn her ON?

I really liked that he said clutter is either "I might need it ater" or it's "Memories". I have to admit, I don't have too many "Memories" stuff, but I am MUCH more of a "I might need it later" guy:

Maybe I DON'T need all of those extra stereo parts, wires, speakers, computer parts, digital clocks, and old sex toys.

Old sex toys?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ok, Ok, so now I'm scanning the house for what else I can throw out or sell on Craig's List

Didn't think of THAT did you? Well, if you want some Star Wars Ties, better let me know!

No comments: